The Liberal, NDP and Green alliance have got you on the ropes.
More borrowing. More debt. Higher taxes. Rising costs. More corruption.
You need to fight back before they hit you again, and again, and again.
- Borrowing $424 million each day (Federal Budget 2021, April 19, 2021)
- Inflation rate rises to highest level in a decade (CBC News, June 16, 2021)
- Debt to hit $1.4 trillion (Federal Budget 2021, April 19, 2021)
- Home ownership a ‘distant dream’ for many Canadians (The Globe and Mail, June 9, 2021)
- The Liberals eliminated a number of tax credits such as children’s fitness, public transit and income-splitting for couples with young children (The Globe and Mail, July 15, 2021)
- By eliminating tax credits, the Liberals increased personal income taxes for millions of Canadians who previously used them (The Globe and Mail, July 15, 2021)
- Trudeau Liberals appoint four more donors to be judges (Toronto Sun, July 5, 2021)
Canada’s Recovery Plan
Canada’s best days are ahead of us. But we need to get the country back on its feet and back on track.
Now is the time to get to work, to rebuild our economy and secure the future of all Canadians.